THE 40th INDONESIAN POST-GRADUATE FORUM: CALL FOR PAPERS
The 2021 Indonesian Postgraduate Forum will be held on Friday 3 September – we anticipate a hybrid format accommodating both in-person and online presentations.
Those interested in presenting their work to the community of Indonesia-related postgraduate students please secure your place in the symposium by submitting an abstract with the following details in English.
- Contact details
- Paper title
- Paper abstract of 200 words maximum
- Availability to present online or in person
Please indicate your preferred thematic cluster – please choose from:
- Democracy, Governance, Law & Religion;
- Gender, Sexuality, & Human Rights;
- Industry & Business;
- Arts & Culture;
- Science & Technology;
- Or suggest another cluster.
Please submit your details and abstract via the following submission portal: https://forms.gle/8qJ8o6Xd8bXNBx6T8
Please note the timeline below:
- Friday, 30 July 2021: Deadline for Call for Papers
- Monday, 16 August 2021: Notification of accepted abstracts
- Monday, 16 August 2021: Registration open
- Friday, 3 September 2021: Indonesia Forum Postgraduate Workshop
Details of event registration will be forthcoming in the next few weeks.
We look forward to reading your abstracts.